I tried twice to purchase this but got this error from Paypal "Your payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again." TBH I kindof hate using PayPal and I'm not sure why there isn't just a plain credit card option as well (another game I just bought here had it). Hope you get this fixed!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The makers of Manufactoria return with a new open-ended puzzle game.
- Build complex electronics from a variety of simple components, like Adders, Latches and Multiplexers.
- Travel back to the 60s to Silicon Valley's very first startup, and do your best to keep the whole thing from imploding.
- Solve more than seventy puzzles, from straightforward introductions to building fully functional CPUs.
- Original soundtrack by Craig Barnes, composer for Streets of Rogue and Enyo.
"The best game about CPU design that I can imagine" -- Zach Barth (SpaceChem, TIS-100).
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Bugfix Release 126.96.36.199Oct 31, 2017
- Silicon Zeroes 1.2 - now with custom puzzles!Oct 31, 2017
- Silicon Zeroes 1.1.3!Oct 16, 2017
- Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.2 Changelog!Oct 09, 2017
- Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.1 Changelog!Oct 02, 2017
- Thank you!Oct 01, 2017
- Experimental Linux Build!Oct 01, 2017
- Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.0 Changelog!Sep 25, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks! So far I've gotten no response from itch support, but hopefully they'll get back to me soon.
Any idea why my payment is repeatedly refusing to go through for this? I'd have figured the PayPal handling was pretty much the same across itch, but I've successfully bought other games before and after my attempts to buy this and it's still not going through. The error isn't at all helpful, just "The payment could not be completed."
Yeah I'm having the same problem. Weird.
This still seems to be a problem, even though money got transfered.
That's extremely strange. itch.io claims that I haven't had any purchases in months, and I definitely haven't gotten any money from them, so something seems very very broken. I'm going to contact the site admins.
I'm enormously sorry for the inconvenience!