A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The makers of Manufactoria return with a new open-ended puzzle game.
- Build complex electronics from a variety of simple components, like Adders, Latches and Multiplexers.
- Travel back to the 60s to Silicon Valley's very first startup, and do your best to keep the whole thing from imploding.
- Solve more than seventy puzzles, from straightforward introductions to building fully functional CPUs.
- Original soundtrack by Craig Barnes, composer for Streets of Rogue and Enyo.
"The best game about CPU design that I can imagine" -- Zach Barth (SpaceChem, TIS-100).
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Bugfix Release 126.96.36.199 days ago
- Silicon Zeroes 1.2 - now with custom puzzles!23 days ago
- Silicon Zeroes 1.1.3!38 days ago
- Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.2 Changelog!45 days ago
- Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.1 Changelog!52 days ago
- Thank you!53 days ago
- Experimental Linux Build!53 days ago
- Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.0 Changelog!59 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.