Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.2 Changelog!
This was supposed to be a small release revising areas where people were getting stuck. Instead, I ended up gutting and reworking most of a board. Oops!
- Board 3 (’High Speed’) revised and reworked. Four new puzzles (’Clock’, ’Maze’, ‘Back’, and ‘Splitcount’) added; some uninteresting (’Delay Write’, ‘Stages’) removed; various other fixes and reorderings. If you were stuck here, now’s a good chance to give the board another shot!
- New ‘Hard’ puzzle: ‘Cows’, on board 1. Those who want to get going fast can skip the entire rest of the board, just by beating this puzzle. Everyone likes a challenge, right?
- ‘Ideal’ renamed to ‘Goal’, to reduce confusion when getting better solutions than the ‘ideal’.
- Mousing the bottom-left of modules works as soon as Delay is introduced, rather than only being enabled once the auto-clock is unlocked.
- Added a guide to resizing the game when windowed, in Options.
- Various tests’ time limits changed to be in line with puzzle descriptions.
- Equals modules behave consistently when ‘?’ is passed to an input after the first two.
- Re-added missing UI to Corrupted Memory display.
- Placing a control point under a module no longer causes crashes.
- Added a log file: <GAMEDIR>/log.txt on Windows and Linux, ~/Documents/SZ_Log.txt on OS X.
Next update should be focused on bugs and tweaks, since there’s a bit of a backlog on those. If there are any small issues that particularly irk you, I’m listening!
Get Silicon Zeroes
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.