Silicon Zeroes - 1.1.1 Changelog!
Our second weekly update is now live on almost* all platforms!
- Linux support is now live! Please check it out and let me know what problems you encounter :)
- Revised puzzles: Collisions (returning to the mainline progression) and Parallac (now an optional puzzle). The tests are much more consistent now - if you’ve already beaten them, try out the new versions!
- Revised puzzles: Delay CPU, Reg Hazard, and Finale. The timing for input/output selectors has been changed to make these levels more interesting - again, please try out the new versions!
- New puzzle: Backup, a ‘nightmare’-difficulty optional sequel to Parallac. Enjoy!
- Relevant leaderboards have been reset.
- Ideals for some late-game puzzles have been adjusted to be more challenging.
- Screenshake has been cut to 30%
- Arithmetic on space characters is consistent with other letters.
- Odds and Divide have had their time limits increased.
- Secrets now have sound effects.
- Wire color is preserved when passing through the same register repeatedly.
- Failing to load cursors should no longer cause crashes on launch.
- Various smaller fixes and tweaks.
This update focused heavily on the late-game; the goal for next week’s update is to focus on earlier parts. If you got stuck somewhere, let me know where - that’s where I’ll add more puzzles.
*The Steam Linux demo is slightly delayed, but will be out later today.
Get Silicon Zeroes
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.